Search our Jobs
Admin Assistant - Graduate
- London, Greater London, England
Are you a recent graduate with excellent grades? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in central London for a growing company, who offer excellent progression routes? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An Admin Assistant is required for a growing IT Training company based in London. A salary of up to £22,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will support the HR team in administrative duties, including, but not limited to –
- Taking headshots of candidate and writing profiles
- Manage the People team calendar
- Schedule training
- Booking meeting rooms
- Schedule sponsored events
You will suit this role if you have recently graduated and are looking to step into a company who will support you in offering you a solid future career. You will need to be hard-working, committed and willing to take on numerous tasks. This role will offer a variety throughout the working week and you will be given full training and support from the current team.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading IT Training Company based in London
The Admins Assistant will ideally have the following experience:
- Degree Educated
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Closest tube station is Borough
Salary / Benefits
Up to £22,000 + benefits
- Excellent career progression routes
- Company pension
- Opportunity to work for a fun company in modern offices
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.