Search our Jobs
Fleet Administrator - 12m Contract
- Brentford , Middlesex, England
Do you possess a diplomatic deminer with fantastic communication and customer service skills? Do you have fleet experience? If you answered yes to these questions, then CV screen has the role for you.
We are looking for a Fleet Administrator to step into a busy role at a successful printing company, designed to keep you on your toes. This will be a 12-month fixed term contract in which the successful candidate assists with the day to day management and administration of a large fleet. Salary up to £29,000 depending on experience.
You will be joining a lively Fleet Management team and reporting directly to the HR Manager to make sure the most efficient working methods are being utilised. The company, a successful and established global company, are looking for someone that is organised, strategic, and precise in the way they work while also being able to use their own initiative. Duties will include; liaising with management/contractors, maintenance of records & fleet databases, monthly reporting, scheduling renewals, applying cost saving techniques and much more!
CV Screen is recruiting for an established printing solutions company. With a mixture of fleet cars, vans and some fork lift trucks to take on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The Fleet Administrator will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience within a fleet company is essential
- Able to work on own initiative
- A positive attitude towards customer service is a necessity, as is the ability to work within a close team, maintain good working relationships
- The position requires a high level of IT skills, as well as the ability to utilise bespoke software
- Essential to the role is ‘data literacy’: competence in finding, manipulating, managing, interpreting, analysing and understanding data
- Working knowledge of legislation and practices as applied to both facilities and vehicle fleet operations is required.
Monday – Friday
Salary / Benefits
12 month fixed term contract – up to £29,000 depending on experience
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.