Search our Jobs
HR Administrator/Office Administrator - Temporary
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Are you keen to secure a role over the Christmas period and potentially beyond? Have you got skills in HR, administration or office support? If so, CV screen has the role for you.
We are looking for a Temporary Administrator to taken on multiple functions within a Charity organisation. This role is a 3 month contract, looking for an immediate start.
To drive accuracy and act as point of call and support for 40 members of staff. Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience.
You will aid functions covering a wide scale of Administration & HR duties such as; liaising with the finance team, document control, secretarial support, HR functions and much more!
As this role is varied, if the right person impresses, there could be a potential to it turning permanent after the 3-month period.
CV Screen is recruiting for an established Charity based in the heart of Cambridge. Looking to support people who are in need, and they want you to be a part of that!
The Temporary Administrator/HR Administrator/Office Administrator will ideally have the following experience:
- Ability to relate well to people from a wide range of backgrounds, including working with senior staff from external organisations and agencies
- Flexible attitude to cover a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own time and workload
- Good planning and organisational skills and an excellent team player
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good standard of IT skills and ability to use database, spreadsheet, word processing, email and electronic databases
- Ability to maintain trust and confidentiality and apply tact and discretion
- Flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the organisation
- CIPD qualification and at least 2 years’ experience working in HR
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- Awareness of Health and Safety and Environmental Health
- Experience in a social care and/or third sector environment
- Mediation/negotiation skills
- Ability to use a range of IT systems including Microsoft Office, Inform, email
- Understanding of the less privileged
Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm)
Salary / Benefits
Up to £26,000 Depending on experience