Search our Jobs
IT Support Engineer
- OX1 1AS, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
You are an IT Support Engineer based in Oxford? You want to join a well-established Managed Service Provider, who value and develop their staff?
Does this sound like you If so, CV Screen is recruiting for an IT Support Engineer for a leading IT consultancy? You will be required to provide remote support to clients in the Oxford area.
The successful candidate will join a leading IT Consultancy who encourage their employees to improve their skill sets through training for various certifications.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining end-user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices, both at our clients' site and remotely
- Performing on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex pc problems Recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions Accurately documenting technical notes
- Previous Customer-facing IT Support experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers / Exchange and Active Directory
- Knowledge of working within Citrix
- Previous IT Field Service Engineer experience is essential, including server, network, desktop support, hardware and software installations
Who would the role suit
An IT Support Engineer, looking for an exciting client-facing role, based in Oxford
Up to £30,000 and benefits package including private healthcare cover
Interested? Please email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen in strict confidence.