Search our Jobs
Are you an experienced IT Support Engineer with a mix of technical skills covering Windows, Linux, VMWare and networking? Do you want to work a true global leader in their field who are a recognisable household brand? If so, CV Screen has the role for you!
An experienced IT Support Engineer, who will have excellent Windows and Linux skills, substantial system administration experience and, ideally, excellent networking knowledge, is required by a leading business based in Reading. A salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits is offered depending on experience.
Working within a small and dedicated team, you will take responsibility for planning, deploying and supporting a varied IT infrastructure across the European division of the company. The role will include assisting the 1st line team with any database, webserver and advanced networking issues. You will also get involved in several exciting infrastructure-based projects.
The IT Support Engineer will ideally have the following:
- Commercial experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support for large, matrixed organisations
- Technical knowledge to include some of the following: Windows, Macs, Linux, Web Servers, VMWare, Azure
- Extensive system administration experience (AD, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Solid database skills would be handy – MSSQL Or Oracle would be great
- If you have an interest in music, you’ll love this company!
Basic salary to £30,000 + Benefits
Benefits including 5% pension, private healthcare, company doctor, product discount, employee awards, wellness scheme
Commutable from Newbury, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Bracknell
Please send your CV to Matt Sylvester at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Matt on 01494541877 for more details.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.