IT Support Manager

IT Support Manager

We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer with some good industry experience to join a managed service provider as a Support Manager to help support local and national businesses with IT solutions / support along with setting up and repairing photocopies and document management systems. The successful candidate will be running a team of four support engineers.

The post holder will be spending around 25% of their time at our clients Lincoln office then the other 75% of their time at clients sites to provide solutions and support. Knowledge in relation to the repair of Printers/Photocopiers, Document Management & Sage Accounts software would be a distinct advantage.

Candidates applying for the role should have a good knowledge bases / experience of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange, SBS, Servers, PC’s and Networking. All applicants must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.

Responsibilities / Skills required:

·         Excellent communication & problem solving skills

·         Possess a mature and positive attitude

·         Full driving Licence

·         Windows Operating Systems

·         Microsoft Exchange

·         SBS

·         Servers, PC’s and Networking

-    Client –

CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.

Who this role will suit?

This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Support Engineer at a first or second line level, looking to join a well established growing company.

Salary / benefits:

Up to £30,000 depending on experience

Pence per mile on fuel

8:30 to 5:15 working hours Monday to Friday



To Apply:

Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.


IT Support Manager

IT Solutions and Support

Based in Lincoln

CV Screen Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Privacy Policy which can be found on the CV Screen website.

Similar Jobs

Office Administrator / PA - Part time

Office Administrator / PA – Part time Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator / Personal Assistant to join a financial services company in the Gerrards Cross area. It is  …  more

IT Support Engineer

IT Support Engineer If you’re looking for a fantastic new IT Support role in the Watford area, then we have a great opportunity for you. You’ll join a Global organisation within the Prope …  more

IT Support Engineer

IT Support Engineer  An IT Support Engineer with solid 2nd line support skills who is looking to progress their IT career and join a rewarding employer with multiple sites in the UK would be int …  more

Latest IT Jobs

  • .NET Developer

    Are you a .Net Developer?Are you looking for an exciting new role?Do you live near LeedsIf so CV Screen may have the role for you!  Our client a well-established financial services firm, who …  more

  • 3rd Line IT Support Engineer - MSP

    A  3rd Line IT Support Engineer is required by a successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support to the private and public sectors. Based in Trafford, the successful ca …  more

  • Business Development Manager - IT Solutions

    An experienced and talented B2B  Sales professional is required for a market leading IT services organisation who offer specialist IT Solutions to companies across the UK, with a primary focus on …  more