Search our Jobs
IT Systems Manager - Manufacturing
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Are you an experienced IT Systems Manager with experience working in the Manufacturing or Warehouse industry? Are you looking to step into a role where you can take full responsibility of the companies IT? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An IT Systems Manager with experience in the manufacturing industry, is required for a manufacturing and distribution company based near Flitwick. A salary of up to £40,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will lead the IT services and systems and support them across 60 users. You will support hardware and software issues. You will oversee IT Security and maintain internal systems and processes. You will manage backup and antivirus. You will maintain a list of issues and deal with them all in a timely manner using internal management systems and processes.
You will install and test hardware, operating systems and software applications. You will also set up new users and support where needed.
The ideal candidate will have strong and varied IT support experience.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading manufacturing company who has operated for over 80 years, based near Flitwick.
The IT Systems Manager will ideally have the following experience:
- Excellent overall experience in a standalone IT Support role
- ITIL qualification is highly desirable
- Experience in an IT role within the manufacturing, distribution or warehouse industry
- ERP or MRP Systems knowledge would be an advantage
Commute from Milton Keynes, Hitchin and Bedford
Salary / Benefits
Up to £40,000 + benefits
- Join a company with over 80 years of experience
- Family run, friendly company
- Join a local company with a huge global outreach
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.