Search our Jobs
Junior SQL Developer
- Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
A talented Junior SQL Developer with excellent database skills is needed for a position based near Bradford with a market-leading and growing company within the manufacturing industry. This position will join a small team in supporting the company ERP system but also play a vital role in the future development of the tools used for planning and management reporting. There is plenty of potential for progression from both a technical and career viewpoint.
A starting salary of up to £26,000 is available with a pay review within the first 12months.
The position does come with an excellent benefits package.
Provide day to day support of the company ERP system and also a key role in the development of software suite based tools.
What you will be doing
- Support of the company ERP system (EFACTS)
- Development of software suite based tools
- SQL coding
- User training
- Management reporting
- Implementation of systems across the business
What you need
- SQL Development / Database experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
Useful but not essential
- ERP system experience - EFACTS exposure would be ideal however not essential
This position would ideally suit a talented Junior SQL Developer looking for an exciting job with a market-leading and growing company.
commutable from - Leeds, Burnley, Keighley, Harrogate, Halifax, Huddersfield