Great opportunity for an operations manager to join a leading events and conference company to be responsible for the smooth running of their office on a day to day basis. This position has many different hats as the position has a variety of activities and duties. The position is aimed at social individual who has strong administration skills and the main point of contact between employees and senior management.
The post holder will have a variety of area of responsibility for the position:
- General Administration management – maintaining and developing existing administration systems within the business, overall responsibility for the office when senior management aren’t in.
- Office / Facilities Management – general premises management, response for post management and overseeing stationary supplies
- Finance / Accounts – assisting with invoicing and recording transactions on Salesforce, assisting with processing monthly payroll
- Technology (hardware & software) – ensure all staff are equipped with the right technology and on boarded correctly, being the main point of contact with any internal IT support issues.
- Human Resources – updating new employees records, assisting in recruitment process doing job specifications and initial interviews
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Required skills / experience:
- Experience in a similar role such as office / operations / HR management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of recruitment process such as creating job specifications, doing interviews and dealing with recruitment agencies
- Good understanding of financial aspects of businesses such as invoicing and accounts related issues
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- A people person, as this is a very social role
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office or Operations Manager who comes from an HR background, along with enjoying a social role.
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Conference and Events
Based in Richmond
Are you an experienced IT Support Engineer with experience supporting users on MS Office 365 and Azure? Do you have knowledge of VMWare set up, configuration and support? Would you like to work for a … more
A Web Project Manager with strong client facing and web design skills and experience working in a web agency is required by our client based near Oxford, Oxfordshire. The Web Project Manag … more
Web Project Manager A Web Project Manager with strong Web Agency / Consultancy experience is required by our client based near Oxford, Oxfordshire. The Web Project Manager must have stron … more
Latest IT Jobs
Software Installation EngineerA Software Installation Engineer with experience installing and supporting IT Systems is required by our client based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.The Software Insta … more
IT Support Engineer An IT Support Engineer with solid 2nd line support skills who is looking to progress their IT career and join a rewarding employer with multiple sites in the UK would be inter … more
1st Line Support Engineer We are on the look out for an 1st Line Support Engineer to come join a global leader in the paper machine clothing industry. They are looking for an IT Support professional … more