Great opportunity for an operations manager to join a leading events and conference company to be responsible for the smooth running of their office on a day to day basis. This position has many different hats as the position has a variety of activities and duties. The position is aimed at social individual who has strong administration skills and the main point of contact between employees and senior management.
The post holder will have a variety of area of responsibility for the position:
- General Administration management – maintaining and developing existing administration systems within the business, overall responsibility for the office when senior management aren’t in.
- Office / Facilities Management – general premises management, response for post management and overseeing stationary supplies
- Finance / Accounts – assisting with invoicing and recording transactions on Salesforce, assisting with processing monthly payroll
- Technology (hardware & software) – ensure all staff are equipped with the right technology and on boarded correctly, being the main point of contact with any internal IT support issues.
- Human Resources – updating new employees records, assisting in recruitment process doing job specifications and initial interviews
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Required skills / experience:
- Experience in a similar role such as office / operations / HR management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of recruitment process such as creating job specifications, doing interviews and dealing with recruitment agencies
- Good understanding of financial aspects of businesses such as invoicing and accounts related issues
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- A people person, as this is a very social role
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Office or Operations Manager who comes from an HR background, along with enjoying a social role.
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Conference and Events
Based in Mortlake
Are you an experienced IT Support professional, who is looking for a step-up into a IT management role? Do you have knowledge of Exchange, SQL and SharePoint? If so, CV Screen has the role for y … more
Are you an experienced IT Manager looking to join an established business that values honesty, integrity and teamwork? If so, CV Screen had the role for you! Role Overview An experienced IT … more
Account Manager An experienced Account Manager / Sales Account Manager, who is target driven, strong customer account management skills and ideally an experience within the IT sector, is required by … more
Latest IT Jobs
Are you an experience IT Support Engineer looking for a role where you can support users internally? Do you have experience in a stand-alone role and knowledge of Office 365? CV Screen may have the ro … more
Clinic AdministratorA Clinic Administrator with some knowledge of Medical Systems or similar is required by or client in Bristol, South West.As Clinic Administrator you will assist with the administra … more
Marketing Executive We’re looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join a leading organisation within the Education Sector. You’ll join a highly respected organisation who have a gr … more