We have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior SEO Manager to join one of the UK’s leading distributors of branded promotional merchandise based in the Colchester area. The successful candidate will have full control over the company’s organic and paid search. Previously all of this was out sourced, therefore they are looking to bring this all in-house. Our client is looking to become number one in their industry therefore this is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious SEO Manager to join a continually growing company.
The post holder will be responsible for raising their organic profile significantly as well as overseeing a £100,000 a month paid search budget, therefore it is crucial that the successful candidate is used to working with these types of figures.
As the SEO Manager the successful individual will be working closely with a talented technology and web products teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns, whilst making sure those systems built are optimal for SEO.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Key Responsibilities / Experience:
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Worked previously with a £100,000 a month or similar budget
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyse SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior SEO / Paid Search Manager, who is used to working with a significant budget and having full control over a department.
Basic to £45k
Company MacBook Pro and Private Healthcare
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Market leading company
Based in Colchester
Web Project Manager A Web Project Manager with strong Web Agency / Consultancy experience is required by our client based near Oxford, Oxfordshire. The Web Project Manager must have stron … more
Are you an experienced IT Support Engineer with experience supporting users on MS Office 365 and Azure? Do you have knowledge of VMWare set up, configuration and support? Would you like to work for a … more
Are you an experienced IT Project Manager looking to work for a national company with an excellent reputation? Do you have SQL and BI experience? Have you got a proven track record of successful proje … more