Search our Jobs
Site Operations Manager - Manufacturing
- UB6 0AQ, Greenford, Greater London, England
Site Operations Manager – Manufacturing
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Site Operations Manager / Facilities Manager to join a market leading manufacturing business based in Greenford. You will oversee the physical site fabric and infrastructure to enable all departments to operate efficiently, including site buildings & yard upkeep & improvement, facilities management, security, IT support and health & safety.
The role requires significant levels of cross-over with departments (for example forklift maintenance for distribution, compressed air supply for production and IT support for sales) hence you must be adept and enjoy working together with other managers, whilst experiencing a high level of autonomy and self-responsibility in your own role.
This will be a fulfilling role for someone comfortable with taking responsibility on a large busy site, who is never satisfied with how things are and likes to be personally involved with making constant improvements and running a ‘tight ship’.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Managing contracts and associated work to maintain the vital services and infrastructure for the operation of the company, with the aim of best value for high quality
- Ensuring the integrity of the building, looking for efficiency and other improvements in running the physical site, plus ensuring the safety of all staff whilst on site.
- You will take primary responsibility for all Health & Safety matters within the company including risk assessments and reporting to the Management team
- You will take the lead role in ensuring day-to-day operational reliability of IT software and hardware including responsibility for the Server room, PC’s, networks, backups and the phone system. This will involve coordination of relevant subcontractor
- In partnership with the Directors you will agree and then be responsible for implementing a rolling annual plan of both renewal and refurbishment, as well as specific site development projects which could be physical building projects, energy saving initiatives or process improvements such as BRC implementation
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Site Operations Manager or a Facilities Manager who are used to dealing with multiple areas of business on a day to day basis.
Salary / Benefits:
Proposed full-time role [We can be flexible for the right candidate with possible 4 days/week]
Salary in the region of £40k depending on experience and agreed hours.
Additional benefits include Company Contributory Pension and Private Medical Insurance.
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Site Operations Manager
Based in Greenford